Home Buying Programs
Kennesaw Life provides homeowners several UNIQUE programs designed to help people purchase a home. Scroll down and determine which program works best for you. Fill out the contact form and we’ll contact you to discuss the program in more detail.
No Down Payment Program
- 640+ minimum credit score
- FHA mortgage
- Second mortgage to cover the 3.5% minimum down payment with rates as low as 0%
- $80,000 maximum income
Low Credit Score Home Buying Program
- 540+ credit score
- Downpayment may not be necessary, but is helpful for approval
- 1+ year of job stability required
Military Veteran Home Buying Program
- 500+ credit score
- No down payment required in most cases
- 30 year fixed rate
- 1+ year job history
Rent to Own
- Minimum lease is one year. You have no obligation to lease or purchase beyond one year. If you decide not to buy the house, the transaction is just like a lease. You’ll be given your security deposit back at the end of the lease.
- You may lease up to five years.
- You may decide to purchase any time within the five years.
- The list price of the home must be within $100,000 and $550,000.
- 550+ TransUnion Credit Score
- Annual household income of at least $50,000
- Stable employment
- No history of eviction and no pending bankruptcy