New Construction Home Buying Service
Building a home from scratch isn't easy. In fact, it's often more intimidating and complex. This is why I offer my new construction home buying service for my buyers.
My family purchased a new construction home back in 2008. Luckily, we were represented by a terrific real estate agent and the process went very smooth. It's important to hire a real estate agent familiar with the new construction home buying process because it's much different than a traditional home buy. Negotiation is much different. Lending requirements can be different. And not all builders are created equal.
What does the New Construction Home Buying Service Include?
- Protection - The builder will have an agent representing them. You need your own representation to protect your interests.
- Guidance - I'll walk you through the entire new construction process and answer all your questions
- Builder Reputation - I'll take you to the better builders and help you avoid builders with poor reputations.
- Home Inspection - I'll be there with you for the home inspection
- Negotiation - Builders do NOT like to negotiate price. Lowering the price brings the comparables down and decreases the value of other newly built homes. I'll help you negotiate items like granite counter tops, new appliances, hardwood floors and other upgrades.
- Contracts and Paperwork - I'll guide you through all the paperwork and contracts.
How much money does the service cost?
Zero. Nadda. Zip. I don't charge you a dime. My compensation is paid by the listing agent of the home.
Are there special mortgage loans for new construction?
Yes! I'll introduce you to my preferred lender and we'll look at the builder's lender. I'll help you find the best lender for your home buying situation.
How long does it take to build a house?
Depends on the builder and if you're starting from scratch. You can move into a newly constructed home in 30 days or six months.
Where can I browse new construction homes in Kennesaw?
I'm ready to start looking at model homes. What's the next step?
Fill out the form below and I'll contact you immediately.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Rich Spaulding is the owner of Kennesaw Life Real Estate. Rich is expert in Kennesaw, Georgia (and surrounding area) real estate knowledge and expertise. Contact Rich directly at 678-687-3554 or email@example.com.